日本語、英語教えます。Japanese and English online class

英語 日本語 日本語教師 英語教師 英会話クラス 日本語クラス 英会話教師 Japanese class 英語オンラインクラス Japanese online class

Watch Watch
日本語、英語教えます。Japanese and English online classに関する画像です。
日本語、英語教師の経験10年です。大学の日本語教授のアシスタントをしたり小学校の日本語教師をしながら、個人でオンラインでも教えています。現在は主に外国人のお子さん、もしくは大人向けに日本語を教えていますが、英語も子どもから大人まで教えた経験あります。海外在住歴13年になるので、英語はネイティブなみです。レートは日本語オンラインクラスと同じです。写真をご覧ください。

Want to understand anime without subtitles? I've been teaching Japanese for over 10 years to all ages and levels online.

I was born and raised in Fukuoka, Japan until 16, and lived in different parts of the world up until now. I currently reside in Toronto, Canada. I've taught Japanese to children as young as 4 years old to adults with various Japanese language levels. I also hold large group classes at York Region District School Board for elementary school-aged students. 

I use my own teaching materials that I have accumulated over the past 10 years which I customize to each student's needs and level. I also believe cultural learnings are as important as language, so I include a lot of fun and educational information about Japan in my classes!
Please see the flyer for prices and feel free to contact me for any questions.
カテゴリー
語学
投稿者
yumeeca
記事ID:268307 募集を締め切る 編集・更新
投稿者に問い合わせをする

全てのコメント

0/500文字

ハンドルネーム(任意)
利用規約を確認する
関連する記事
オタワ掲示板の項目一覧オタワで役立つ情報がいっぱい!カテゴリ別に検索できます